Aug 18, 2010

The Carling clan..... Londyn 8 months pix

I felt like I should have been in their family photos! When I was young I practically lived with this fun family. Kallie and I used to do the funnest things back in the day. (Saturday morning All a Dollar, Stealing the Samurai at 15, Mooning the innocent). Maybe I will photoshop myself in a few and hang them on my wall:

Thanks for being such an AWESOME family! I love you guys tons!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


We also got a bit more of Londyn for her 8 month pix. Isn't she beautiful!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Painters said...

What a fun family! These girls are so adorable, that is so fun for Rachelle and Kallie to have them so close in age!